We keep your website fresh and relevant
Website maintenance is an important part of managing your website. Visitors to your website want to see the latest information about your products and services, so it’s important that your website’s content is up-to-date. Having a website that is out of date is just as bad as having no website at all, so it’s important to make sure that you try to keep your website’s content up-to-date. Whenever changes occur in your business, they should also be reflected on your website, as visitors often research a company’s website first before taking further action. Our website maintenance plans can provide you with easy, cost effective solutions.
Website maintenance pricing
Keeping costs down is important. That’s why we’ve created a cost effective approach for managing your website maintenance needs. Read about our website maintenance pricing, as well as our service level agreement and after hours service.[easy-pricing-table id=”1066″]
All of our plans include services designed to meet the individual needs of your business.
We also offer professional services to our clients for custom web design and software development.
- Text – Adding, updating or deleting any text on your website (provided by you)
- Images – Adding, updating, resizing, cropping or deleting pictures on your website (provided by you)
- Video – Adding, updating or deleting videos on your website (provided by you)
- Links – Adding, updating or deleting links on your website
- Files – Adding, updating or deleting any files or documents on your website (provided by you)
- Pages – Creating new pages or blog posts (content provided by you)
- Layouts – Design recommendations
- Modifying existing layouts
- Modifications to your logo
- Modifications to headers or footers
- Social – Management of social media, including creating new posts, images or replying to comments
- Creating new social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and many others
- Search Engine Optimization – Local search submissions
- SEO recommendations
- Renaming pages or files for optimization
- Modifications to keywords, page titles and other metadata
- Sitemap modifications or generation
Service Level Agreement
Website maintenance is performed within a set timeframe so you’ll always know how long your individual job will take. We’ll provide you with the timeframe for your job when your quote is issued, based on the service level agreement (SLA) below.
- 0 to 1 hour quoted- the next business day by 5pm
- 1 to 2 hours quoted- within two business days by 5pm
- 2 to 3 hours quoted – within three business days by 5pm
- 3 or more hours quoted – A time frame will be issued with your quote
Providing your request is received by 12pm, otherwise please add an additional business day. All times quoted are EST. This service level agreement is valid until 12/31/2016.