Why is SEO Optimization important for your website?
Back in August of 1991, there was only one website on the Internet. Today, there are over one billion websites online. Today, the internet is the most competitive market there is. With over one billion websites on the Internet, SEO optimization is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems. Whether you have a website, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow.
Our most common SEO optimization process:
- We copy your pages, graphics and related files from your current web server to our system for modification and review.
- We examine every page for excess SEO-related code, coding errors, loading speed, search engine readiness, and content — and make changes where appropriate.
- We examine all image files for appearance and loading speed and make changes when needed.
- We optimize every page for the highest search engine ranking possible. This includes meta-tag creation or modification and page modifications and redesigns if necessary.
- We enhance your website’s appearance and maximize your loading speed where needed.
- We upload all of your pages, graphics and related files from our system back to your web server.
- We thoroughly test your modified pages and files on your web server for SEO improvements.
What’s Included With Monkey Mouth Web Hosting’s SEO Plans
- Monthly Content Creation
- Daily Research Tracking
- 24/7 365 Reporting Portal
- Keyword Phrase Research & Recommendations
- On-site SEO updates
- Google My Business Profile
- Google Analytics (Initial setup, tracking, and monthly reporting)
- Google Webmaster Tools (Verification, crawling, HTML, and sitemap errors)
- Ongoing Website Audits
- Site Speed Optimization
- Security, Monitoring & Updates
- Benchmark Reports & Ongoing Reporting
- Creating new social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and many others
- Internal and external Broken Link Check
- Robots.txt and XML Sitemap Files