Your Shield Against Spam and Identity Theft
Protects your personal information online
Reduces spam to your inbox
Shields you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Get it for only
Why Every Domain Needs ID Protect
In America alone, there are an estimated 9 million cases of identity theft each year¹ and 3 trillion² spam emails sent each year. Spammers and thieves can get your information through your domain name’s public record. ID Protect keeps your information safe by privatizing your domain’s entry in public records.
John Doe Inc.
1234 Main Street
Anytown, NY 11111
Protected with ID Protect
Whois Privacy Protection Service
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St – F1
Kirland, WA 98033
Protection Plus Peace of Mind
- Keeps You Safe – ID Protect keeps your information private, so identity thieves can’t find you.
- Get Emails That Matter – Legitimate emails such as purchase offers for your domain are still forwarded to you.
- Blocks Spam – Your contact details are kept out of the hands of spammers, so you get less spam.
- Complies with ICANN – ID Protect follows rules set out by ICANN, the governing body for domain names.
- Protect All Your Domains With One Click – Get rid of every trace of your personal information.
Our bulk ID Protect tool allows you to protect all of your domains at once. Get your information away from spammers and identity thieves now!
You have questions, we have answers
- Why is my personal information available when I purchase a domain name?
- Rules established by ICANN, the governing body for domain names, require valid contact information be publicly available for all domain names. ID Protect provides valid contact information that satisfies these requirements without exposing your personal contact information.
- What personal information is displayed in domain name Whois?
- Domain name Whois displays name, address, and email address. Anyone anywhere can search the Whois database through any search engine and many other web sites. ID Protect provides proxy information instead of your personal contact information. Parties who want to contact you use the proxy information, and we forward to you.