Why is SEO Optimization important for your website?
Back in August of 1991, there was only one website on the Internet. Today, there are over one billion websites online*. The internet today is a competitive market. There are close to SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems. If you have a website, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to choose one of the top 5 suggestions in the results page so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your website or customers to your online store you need to rank as higher as possible.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- User’s trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is also good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your website by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is also important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
Our most common SEO optimization steps:
- We copy your pages, graphics and related files from your current web server to our system for modification and review.
- We examine every page for excess SEO-related code, coding errors, loading speed, search engine readiness, and content — and make changes where appropriate.
- We examine all graphic files for appearance and loading speed — and make changes where appropriate.
- We prepare every page for maximum search engine ranking. This includes meta-tag creation or modification and page modifications and redesign if necessary.
- We remove excess SEO-related code and files, correct SEO coding errors, enhance appearance and maximize loading speed where needed.
- We upload all of your pages, graphics and related files from our system back to your web server.
- We thoroughly test your modified pages and files on your web server for SEO improvements.